THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 10, 2011

Time flows

It is time to continue study~in the school holiday:1st week-sick.2nd week till now:shopping.In addition,I played games(iPhone),watch movie and go to fb for exactly 2 weeks.Conclusion,Although I enjoy doing it,but the fact is I waste a lot of time and all of this ain't helping my help.So I must stop regardless how great the temptation!hmm,About the crying part:I am still dying to figure it out.well,I will still stick to my principle!Not to know unless requested!hehe..maybe u got a good reason not to tell me.The next thing I will talk is about mid term exam:I am satisfy with couple of subjects only.My biology,add maths need more attention..well,actually only add maths.bio:I just underestimated it coz I score A in mid term and end term last year.Next topic:addiction:I got many addiction and bad habit.I will give my best shot to overcome it.Then,to john,sry.To akira:U won't be sleeping at skul!muahahahahaha..To elephant:come nearer!!Let me pinch your face!...to subby:Be happy always!To myself:..I love you!!!!!.........okay,that's a little gay...Ahh...I will be back maybe after trial exam or after spm.Goodbye for now!!That's all for 3/5 months! Bye~

0 comments: