THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My plans...

Hmm..During the holiday,Hope I can finish reading few books,study a little and watch finish or up to the latest episode for anime...

  • Books-The Universe(currently read till pg 42)(total pg 300),Wimpy Kid(currently read till pg137)(total pg 216),Blue Moon(currently read till pg 56)(total pg 287),Think like a maths genius(forgot read till which pg,so will read all)(total pg 274),In Cold Blood(currently read till pg36)(total pg 343),Cerpen Terbaik remaja(haven't start read)(total pg 324) and Questions and Answer(forgot read till which pg,so will read all)(total pg 373)
  • Anime-Pandora hearts(watch till episode 10)total episode 30),D-gray man(watch till episode 15/16)(total episode 103) and Full Metal alchemist 2(haven't start watching)(currently till episode 58)
  • Study-revise back all the chapters that I had study and study a new chapter or few sub topic for every subject except english and b.m .For english and b.m,I will just do some grammar exercise.

Seems like there is a bundle of things that can fill my holiday..Any outing in the holidays,please include me...That's all,bye.

0 comments: